About Sylvan Learning
Sylvan Learning is an American education group who offers innovative education multi-programs targeting students from primary to high school. The programs, which include STEM and College Prep, are a combination of quality content and innovative technology to prepare students with necessary skills and progressive knowledge within the relevant areas. With almost 40 years of experience, 800 centers all over the world, Sylvan Learning is now present in Vietnam with 5 centers in Ho Chi Minh City in 2017
- Develop and manage College Prep product portfolio
- Assess the suitability of the syllabus (SAT, ACT, Academic Writing, Reading) with Vietnamese students & suggest modification if needed
- Understand target customer behaviors and market dynamics to develop suitable product offerings and the whole College Prep package.
- Understand competitors and suggest appropriate competition strategy (in terms of product offering, marketing strategies, sales channels, etc.).
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and sales channels
- Assist in planning, organizing, and overseeing marketing activities for College Prep
- Monitor competitors and their activities, identifying their successful campaigns, events and publications, and presenting actionable recommendations to General Manager and BoD
- Review and monitor sales & marketing activities, evaluate their effectiveness for implementing the strategy and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Focus on College Prep Consultation
- Set up College Prep Consultation 6Ps: product, price, promotion, people, place & proposition.
- Perform consultation sessions when needed.
- Build consultation team capability
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth running of operations
- Deal with students’ queries
- Support in relevant marketing and business development activities
- Liaise with Academic department and teachers in product execution
- Other tasks as requested by BOD
- At least 3 year experience in the education sector; experience with American education system and American university is a must.
- Passionate for education
- Have good knowledge of education market and able to consult GM and BoD on the educational trend
- Strong ability to assess the suitability of the syllabus and adapt it to different student’s levels and demands
- Good network within the College Prep community
- A management style that is decisive and entrepreneurial.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Able to manage and work effectively with various departments.
- Results-oriented and initiative-taking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High integrity.