Based in the Oregon – the United States, Sylvan Learning is a leading educational group with 40 years of experience in offering innovative instructional services to students of a wide range of ages, grades and skill levels. Sylvan Learning has 800 learning centers in the world. At Sylvan, we believe that education is the key to making a difference in each individual life. Sylvan Learning aims to nurture a passion for learning in students, and devise a learning plan that helps build knowledge foundation, develops positive study habits, and optimizes their educational potential.
Sylvan Learning Vietnam, which has nine centers in Ho Chi Minh City, is currently looking for Vietnamese SAT math instructors. When you become a member of our team, you will work with caring, bright, motivated people who share a passion for helping and inspiring students to thrive. Join us in changing lives!
Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose
We are looking for talented, committed, and responsible Vietnamese instructors to join our Sylvan SAT Test Prep Team.
- Instructing Reading and Writing Sections of the SAT Test Preparation Program delivered by Sylvan Learning
- Consulting students about results of Placement Tests to determine the most suitable classes for students.
- Supporting for designing and developing teaching materials of the program.
- Evaluating and providing feedback on students’ class work, assignments and online activities during the courses.
- Recording and maintaining accurate in-class and platform attendance records and grades of students.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
- Qualification: at least Bachelor’s Degree
- Having high SAT Reading and Writing scores or teaching experience with SAT
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- Taking SAT or having teaching experience with SAT
- Holding a Master’s Degree
- Having overseas qualifications from: USA, Canada, Singapore
- Holding an accredited international qualification in English language teaching (TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL)
- USA nationality
- A commitment to high-quality teaching standards, and professional working environment
- A wide range of teaching and learning resources provided
- On-the-job training, and ongoing professional development programs