Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose
- Give counselling to customers then convince them enroll.
- Giving counselling to customers (Walk-in, Phone in, Referral, Chat online, Database Telesales, etc…)
- Recording customers’ information into computer, software.
- Bringing customers for Center facilities Tour.
- Grouping learners for Placement test.
- Weekly updating the list of those who pay tuition fee
- Following up students finished classes to re-enroll for next course.
- Following up all potential customers.
- Making Invoice, collect tuition fee, book fee, issue red invoice.
- Conducting students’ survey, handling complaints, recording & transferring feedback form to Department or staff in charge.
- Making business plan weekly/monthly.
- Handling customers’ complaints and requests within authority.
- Completing and maintaining report of customers’ complaints and requests.
- Conducting meeting actively with line Manager and/or other departments to overcome customer complaints effectively.
- Learning about products and services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Supporting local marketing activities on campus and outside.
- Working closely with other departments to provide the best service for customers.
- Achieving monthly sales target for New-enroll and Re-enroll.
- Other duties assigned from time to time by the Center Manager and Sylvan Academic Department.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
- Being good at using computer, Internet, Word, Excel.
- Being able to work independently and with a team under pressure
- Having excellent skills of communication, persuasion and problem solving.
- Having experience with overseas study services for USA Colleges
- If English is not your major, IELTS 6.0 is required (an equivalent test is arranged if the applicant does not hold the required IELTS certificate)
- Holding a bachelor’s degree; majoring in English or Business Administration is prioritized
- Being friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of customers.