AMA (Viet Nam) is operating well-known, international English training center from USA, and will invest to other major education brand over the next few years. At present, AMA has owned four big English centers in Ho Chi Minh City and has over thirty franchisees in Viet Nam. AMA (Viet Nam) will grow the number of own centers as well as expand into other major urban centers in Vietnam
- Position Title: Program Consultant
- Department/Division: Sales center based
- Job Level: Staff
- Report to:: Program Supervisor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Head Office
- Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose
Give counselling to customers then convince them enroll.
– Give counselling to customers (Walk-in, Phone in, Referral, Chat online, Database Telesales, etc…)
– Recording customers’ information into computer, software.
– Bringing customers for Center facilities Tour.
– Giving Placement test then find suitable classes for them enroll.
– Following up students finished classes to reenroll for next course.
– Following up all potential customers.
– Making Invoice, collect tuition fee, book fee, issue red invoice.
– Conduct student’s survey, handle complaint, record & transfer feedback form to Department or staff in charge.
– Making business plan weekly/monthly.
– Manage the process of gifts exchange for students.
– Handling customers’ complaints and requests within authority.
– Completing and maintaining report about customers’ complaints and requests.
– Conduct meeting actively with line Manager and/or other departments to overcome customer complaint effectively.
– Learning about products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
– Support local marketing activities on campus and outside.
– Working closely other department to provide the best service for customers.
– Achieve monthly sales target for New-enroll and Re-enroll.
– Other duties assigned from time to time by Regional Center Manager.
- Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
– Graduate from a college or higher, major in sales is as priority
– Be good at using computer, internet, Word, Excel
– Be able to work under pressure.
– Be able to work in a team.
– Good skill of communication and persuasion
– Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
– Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.