Fully involve in internal communications, as well in communications with external medias
Account for projecting a good image of the organization to the public, media, employees, vendors, and customers. He/she will support the marketing team in creating new promotional policies and organizing events.
- Conceptualize and implement innovative ideas to meet business objectives and to increase the given company’s customer base.
- Oversee the coordination and organization of events, workshops, conferences, etc.,
- Assist in website content management, Online PR channels such as Facebook management, the development of articles and press releases etc.,
Qualification and Experience Requirement
- BA is required; MBA, MA and/or overseas graduate studies is a strong plus
- At least +2 years experience in PR and/or below-the-line from advertising, PR or BTL agency doing Press Relations Management work in known local or multinational agency networks
- Excellent in English (translation both English & Vietnamese)
- Good interpersonal skills, be able to liaise contacts, develop relationships, and negotiate to achieve desired outcome
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt to new situations
- Flexible, high responsible and independent