- Developing and improving AMA curricula and methodologies in accordance to the need of educational market and the company’s mission, vision.
- Establishing and executing Teaching Quality Management (TQM) procedures for the entire AMA system.
- Training teachers and staff in the content of curriculum, methodology, and other related fields.
- Developing and improving the curriculum
- Evaluating the existing curriculum to have any supplements
- Studying the needs of the learners and developing the right materials for them.
- Creating the instructional strategies, sample lesson plans, suggesting teaching aids for teachers.
- Working with teachers to implementing new curriculum when needed.
- Designing replacement tests, monthly tests and their answer key sets accordingly
- Designing, updating the cross curriculum regularly
- Designing syllabus for AMA corporate programs
- Establishing and executing the TQM procedures
- Liaising with the HR department to recruit teachers.
- Setting up and following the TQM procedures
- Making the yearly teacher-observation plan
- Observing and assessing the teachers’ lessons, the teachers’ preparation for classes
- Organizing regular meetings with teachers to answer their concerns about academic issues
- Organizing and /or conducting related workshops for teachers when needed
- Carrying on the teacher’s appraisal procedures
- Conducting the training
- In house training to teachers about the working procedures, the curriculum, the methodology
- Initial training to Franchisees
- Product training to AC staff
- Supporting marketing, event activities
- Liaising with the Regional Center Manager/ COO to solve any issues relating to teachers
- Guiding and liaising with Academic Affairs Head in scheduling
- Teaching as substitutes as needed
- Other tasks as requested by BOD
Qualification and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Education (English major), or Bachelor Degree in English, MA in English Linguistics or TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, TESOL are preferred
- Academic Training/ Education
- 3 years of working experience at the management level
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadline
- Detailed oriented