- Company Brief
AMA (Viet Nam) is operating well-known, international English training center from USA, and will invest to other major education brand over the next few years. At present, AMA has owned four big English centers in Ho Chi Minh City and has over thirty franchisees in Viet Nam. AMA (Viet Nam) will grow the number of own centers as well as expand into other major urban centers in Vietnam
- Job Title: Academic Affairs Coordinator
- Department/Division: Academic
- Job Level: Staff
- Report to:: Academic Affairs Head
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job description
- Proposing teacher(s) (and TA(s) if needed) for upcoming classes.
- Arranging substitute(s) when some teacher’s absent.
- Arranging exam schedules, filing test results and preserving test booklets.
- Preparing class folders.
- Checking teachers’ attendance before classes.
- Tutoring students.
- Following up teachers’ teaching progress.
- Surveying students and parents’ feedback.
- Reporting students’ performance and attendance to parents/students.
- End-of-course reporting and certificate awarding.
- Supporting students (if needed).
- Solving arising issues (if any).
- Substituting when some teacher’s absent (as required).
- Being TA (as required).
- Teaching as assigned.
- Reporting periodically and when required.
Other tasks as assigned.
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Age: 21 or above
- Qualifications: Bachelor in English or equivalent (IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 800 is preferable).
- Good at English teaching.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to teaching.
- Fluent oral and written communication in English.
Working location: HCMC